to our Dads's

          Dad i salute you.!!!
('')>
| | Dedicated to My Dad first,

/ \


Because....

A dad is someone who
wants to catch you before you fall
but instead picks you up,
brushes you off,
and lets you try again.
...
A dad is someone who
wants to keep you from making mistakes
but instead lets you find your own way,
even though his heart breaks in silence
when you get hurt.

A dad is someone who
holds you when you cry,
scolds you when you break the rules,
shines with pride when you succeed,
and has faith in you even when you fail.
 .......
(Click this link to see the touching and inspiring, amazing picture @ https://m.facebook.com/Skbola1/photos/a.327663947284655.91717.327569957294054/901952886522422/?type=1&source=46

You taught me how to talk, you even held my hand and made me walk. You filled my mind with knowledge and understanding, that I would never be able to learn if not for you. Thank you for everything. I love you Dad.
You are not just a lovely father, but you are also a nice human being. Everyday with you, I learn something new. I feel so comfortable around you daddy, you're the best friend I've ever had. I love you so much.

Morals:
Love your parents. We are so busy growing up, we often forget they are also growing old.
And I pray
My Lord..! Bestow on them (my parent)Mum/Dad Zikrlah) Your Mercy as they did bring me up when I was young.”(Quran Al Isra verse 24 ) May Allah protect our parents and reward them with jannah
 To those that has lost theirs, either Mum/Dad, may Allah forgive them and grant them Aljanat Firddaoush (Ameen)..!......

Ilove my mummy too, infact she's a SAN(Senior Abiyamo of Nigeria) , but Dad's first, click on the link below to see good mothers update too!
★ For: #Zikrlah

LIKE✔ TAG✔SHARE✔
Its "Sadqa-e-Jaaria"

More updates:?@
w w w. skbola. tumblr.c o m
w w w. skbola. blogspot . c o m
w w w. facebook. c o m/ skbola1
w w w.facebook .co m/skbola3
w w w.facebook. co m/skbola4
w w w .facebook. co m /skbola5
BBM chanel: C0022E26C
Twitter : @skbola1.
WhatsApp: +2348039654134

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post