He died in sujood ("If Allah loves a Servant he will sweeten him/her")

"If Allah loves a Servant he will sweeten him/her"



It is a prayer of every humble muslim/Muslimat to die while  in sujud, but only if Allah' will......
I knew an Imam,in a masjid in one of the suburbs in Melbourne he was very humble..he was from Afghanistan very simple person not much wealth , very humble and he was the 4th Imam of the masjid , see some masjids we have ....they rotate between several Imams. Now this Imam he hardly prays (lead the prayer) because usually the other Imams are before him ,One day in Ramadan on the 4th Day , and let me tell you  an Hadith before I say this story, RasululAllah (Salalahu Alahy Wasalam) says if Allah loves a Servant he will sweeten him, the Sahabs asked "Ya RasulAllah, what does it mean to sweeten Him or Her ?" He says " it mean that before they Die Allah (swt) Will Beautify Their Actions And Make Them Die On A Beautiful Death, with A Beautiful End"so He Beautifies His Death, Decorate their End . And think of the other Hadith.... If Allah loves A servant He( Allah) put him/her through Trials, put these two hadiths together, those who go to through trials and are patient are those whom Allah loves them. This Imam hardly prays, (lead the prayer because he is 4th imam) one of my friend says, " I was Late to Fajr prayer" Subhanalah! I woke up a little bit late, I missed Suhr and I made Wudhu (Ablution) then went to masjid and I found that they've Already Started in their first Rak'ah and they were Already in Sujood while Everybody was quit in Sujood so I looked down and Amazingly (subuHanalah) it happened to be the 4th Imam praying (leading the prayer) imagine the 1st imam, 2nd Imam, 3rd Imam, were away they were also late (Allah's choice) what are the chances of this 4th Imam Being leading the prayer in fajr time in sujood on the 4th Day of the Ramadan, Walahi 4th Day of Ramadan so I came, to join the Jamah while Wudhu water dropping from my face and I joined the prayer , suddenly he says " I notice from Entering into the masjid and getting into the line they stayed in sujood longer than usual, so I looked closely and I saw the Imam slouching A bit in sujood, you know not normal sujood, but he was really in sujood, so I came closer to him and I noticed that the Imam had died (Innalilahi Waina ilahy Rajiuun)Wallahi the imam was dead, Allah (swt) had taken His soul in that sujood(subhanalah!) And the people stood up shouting Allahu Akbar Subhanalah Allahu Akbar . If Allah loves a servant he tries them and if He loves a servant He beautifies their End.

Source :The Prophet path
See the picture here
https://www.facebook.com/Skbola1/photos/a.327663947284655.91717.327569957294054/915551758495868/?type=1&source=46

Be My witness Oh Allah That I have conveyed the message!!!

AssalamuAlaykumWarahmatulahiWabarakatuh
On behalves of the entire Admin of The Remembrance of Allah platform
👏We say: Walhamdulillaahi rabbil aalameen.
®™💯©For: #Ďhikrullah Ibn Ñasr
🙏Please always
LIKE☑TAG☑SHARE☑
our updates because
👍Its a "🆓Sadqa-e-Jaaria🆓"
💻Stay Connected With Free Islamic Updates🌍@
🌍http://dhikrullah.tumblr.com
🌍www.skbola.blogspot.com
🌍 www.facebook.com/skbola1
🌍www.facebook.com/skbola3
🌍www.facebook.com/skbola4
🌍www.facebook.com/skbola5
🌍BBMchannel: http://pin.bbm.com/C0022E26C
🌍Twitter : @AdhikrAllah     www.twitter.com/adhikrallah
🌍Instagram:@theremembranceofallah1
♻If you cannot visit this sites everyday
and would like to receive our articles
everyday via WhatsApp, please sub on
WhatsApp Group: ✅ +2348039654134
https://chat.whatsapp.com/I8A9iL32wjj6sNecI1WT9N 
The Rememberance of Allah

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post