Oh Muslims!!! Do we really care for our fellow muslim brothers/sisters? Can we prove it? Ok- I know some people will still ignore this breathtaking Dua for nigerians, by a nigerian!!! ______________________________________________


__
To My Dead Brothers In Borno , To
My
Crying Mothers In Yobe ,To My
Screaming
Sisters In Yola, To My dying
Fathers In
Kano ,To My Burned And Hanged
Cousins In
Zamfara , To My Crying Children Of
Taraba
And To The Forgotten People Of
Northern
Nigeria
And to the whole of the entire muslim countries all arround the world #‎syria‬#palestine#libya#
InshaAllah
I Pray Only For Your Freedom. So that we will rise again, give us more sunshine , more rain N peace
May Allah Azawajal Grant You
Justice And
Jannah *crying*......Oh Allah. Let's us smile again!
Sent via
www.facebook.com/skbola1
CC www.skbola.blogspot.com
Pls share more copies ......please
Jazakumlahu khayraan

For: #Zikrlah

More updates:
@ www.facebook.com/skbola1
www.facebook.com/skbola3
www.skbola.blogspot.com
www.skbola.tumblr.com
www.facebook.com/skbola4
www.facebook.com/skbola5
BBBM chanel:C0022E26C
Twitter : @skbola1.
BBM: 28C5113C
WhatsApp: 2348039654134
Pls share

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post