how did Muhammad Ali accept Islam? Is Islam a sword religion?

let's read though what CASSIUS CLAY (now Muhammad Ali): American; three times World Heavyweight Champion, formerly a Christian. He embraced Islam in 1965. before and after he Accepted Islam 
So that we can have a prove that there's no force to accept Islam that prophet Muhammad peace be upon him did not spread Islam with sword'
“Let there be no compulsion in religion.”

Allah says: “Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in Allah has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And Allah hears and knows all things.” [Sûrah al-Baqarah: 256]
One of the fundamental truths established by the sacred texts is that no one can be compelled to accept Islam. It is the duty of Muslims to establish the proof of Islam to the people so that truth can be made clear from falsehood. After that, whoever wishes to accept Islam may do so and whoever wishes to continue upon unbelief may do so. No one should be threatened or harmed in any way if he does not wish to accept Islam. 

This verse is decisive in establishing that each person has the right to make his or her own choice about embracing Islam. There is other equally decisive evidence in the Qur’an, among which are the following verses: 

Allah says: “If it had been your Lord’s will, all of the people on Earth would have believed. Would you then compel the people so to have them believe?” [Sûrah Yûnus: 99] 

Allah says: “So if they dispute with you, say ‘I have submitted my whole self to Allah, and so have those who follow me.’ And say to the People of the Scripture and to the unlearned: ‘Do you also submit yourselves?’ If they do, then they are on right guidance. But if they turn away, your duty is only to convey the Message. And in Allah’s sight are all of His servants.” [Sûrah Âl `Imrân: 20] 

CASSIUS CLAY (now Muhammad Ali): American; three times World Heavyweight Champion, formerly a Christian. He embraced Islam in 1965.

“I have had many nice moments in my life. But the feelings I had while standing on Mount Arafat on the day of Hajj ( Muslims’ pilgrimage), was the most unique. I felt exalted by the indescribable spiritual atmosphere there as over a million and a half pilgrims invoked God to forgive them of their sins and bestow on them His choicest blessings. It was an exhilarating experience to see to people belonging to different colors, races and nationalities, kings, heads of states and ordinary men from very poor countries all clad in two simple white sheets praying to God without any sense of either pride or inferiority. It was a practical manifestation of the concept of equality in Islam.”
[Speaking to the daily “Al-Madinah” Jeddah, 15 July, 1989]

You know The blessings of Tawhid descend in Makkah, and the blessings of Prophethood descend in Madinah. One has seen nothing in life if he has not seen these two holy sites. May Allah give all Muslims the opportunity to visit His House. 

When he was asked about his future here are the answer

Ques:Muhammad I’d like to know what are you gonna do when you retire from Boxing?
Ans'
“ when I retire from boxing, I really don’t know, I wanna say something right here, this might make you all think
Life is real short, so you add up all your travelling all your sleeping, your school. Your entertainment. You probably been half your life doing nothing, so now I’m 35 years old. 36 more years I’ll be 65, he don’t have no more influence, we can’t do nothing much at 65 , your wife will tell you that. When your 65 aint too much more to do so, did you know I will be 65 in 35 years, I have to sleep 9 years I don’t have 30 years of daylight. I have to travel back to America takes 6/7 hours, all my travelling, probably 4 years of travelling in the next 30 years about 9 years of sleeping, television, movies , entertainments, about 3 years of entertainment out of 30 years I might have about 16 years to be productive.
So this is how we can all break our individual lives down. What am I going to do in the next 16 years, what is the best thing I can do? GET READY TO MEET GOD, going into real estate, going in business, teaching boxers, that won’t get me to heaven. How many believe there’s a supreme being , believe there’s a GOD, how many believe there’s some power that made the sun, the moon, the stars, how many believe that this stuff dint just come out here, somebody wiser than made it, how many believe there’s a GOD? How many believe there’s not a GOD? Alright……………………If I told you , you wouldn’t believe in GOD ,if I told you that this glass sprung into existence, this glass made itself, no man made this glass, would you believe it? Would you believe if I just told you this things made itself? No when I tell you, you wouldn’t believe it right? 
I’m just saying , she ( that doesn’t believe) wouldn’t believe it. If I told here this television station is popped into existence, no man made it you’ll say Muhammad Ali’s crazy
Alright well, if this glass can make itself ,if I told you the clothes you have on wore themselves nobody created them those clothes made themselves, you wouldn’t believe it but if your clothes dint make itself, if that glass couldn’t make itself , if this building don’t make itself, then how did the moon get out here? How did the stars , and Jupiter, Neptune and mars and the sun, how did nature? How did all this come here if dint no wise something planner make it?
So what I’m saying is I believe we’re going to be judged. Should a man like Hitler kill all the Jews and get away with it? Somebody should punish him, maybe he don’t get it now he get when he dies , in Hell for eternity so what I’m gonna do when I get out of boxing ? is to get myself READY TO MEET GOD because my plane might blow up, don’t plane blow up in this country sometimes and crash? Don’t people die every day? It’s a scary thing to think that I’m gong to burn eternity forever , so what I’m gonna do? Reason why I’m taking such a , I’m explaining what you asked in the question. You ask me a question cant just answer like that, when I get out of boxing or when I’m through I’m gonna do all I can to help people that’s why I’m here with Johnny Walker , here’s a poor man came all to America , here’s a bunch of boys need some money and somebody is calling me to help them GOD is watching me. GOD don’t praise me because I beat Joe Frazier ,God don’t give nothing about Joe Frazier. GOD don’t care nothing about England or America as far as we aware of it’s all his he want to know how do we treat each other, how do we help each other so I’m going to dedicate my life to suing my name and popularity to helping charities helping people, uniting people , people bombing each other because of religion , we need somebody in the world to help us all make peace, so when I dies if there’s a heaven, I want to see it because we live how long? 80 years the odds are everybody in this room. Some of you gonna be dead 20 years from now, some of you gonna be dead 50 years from now, some of you gonna be dead 30 years from now some of you gonna be dead 60, 70 years from now, we all gonna dies soon, and if you live to be say 125 years old which we don’t do right ? let’s say we live to be 250 and you can have sex for 145 of those years you gonna come to an end after that, so we don’t have but about 80 years on earth. This is a test to see where we will spend our life heaven or hell. This is not the life now, your real self is inside you your body get old some of you go to look at the mirror, you don’t have no teeth your hair is leaving you, your bodies get tired but your soul and your spirit never die, that’s gonna live forever so your body is just housing your soul and spirit so GOD is testing us on how we treat each other, how, we live to see were our real home be, in heaven, so this physical stuff don’t last for so long , so my car , this building is gonna be here , when the man who built it is dead

There have been many kings and queens of England , they all dead, after this one is gone another one come, so we don’t stay here , we’re just trustees. we don’t own nothing . even when your children are not yours, if you think I’m lying your wife is not yours, you don’t own your children , you don’t own your family, so what am I saying?
The most important thing is what’s gonna happen when you die , are you going to HEAVEN or HELL? And that’s eternity. How long is eternity? Let’s imagine , take the Sahara desert there's a lot of sand on the Sahara desert right? Then imagine that one grain of sand represent 1000 years and when you in hell burning, when you die and go to hell you gonna burn for ever and ever and ever ,NO END. How long is that? Give you an idea how long eternity is , take the Sahara desert and I told you to wait 1000 years and every 1000 years I want you to pick up a grain of sand until the desert is empty , ok wait 1000 years pick up a grain, wait another 1000 years before you pick the next grain, keep that up until there’s no more sand in the desert , you know how long just………….I mean America is not but 200 years old we got 800 more years before 1000 year so just scares me to think that I’m gonna die one day and go to hell I’m on a airplane that might blow up . I’m always traveling and to go to hell and GOD is going to judge my soul , the police, I might kill people the authorities might not catch me, the FBI , Scotland yard might not catch me but when I die somebody’s watching me and keeping count AND I CANT GET AWAY and I’m gonna burn forever and ever I’ll go to hell 
So what am I gonna do when I’m threw fighting, I only have 16 years to be productive , GET MYSELF READY TO MEET GOD and go to the best place ,does that make sense?.
Applauds!!!! 

Allah says: “The Messenger’s duty is but to proclaim the Message.” [Sûrah al-Mâ’idah: 99] 

It is important to note that these last two verses were revealed in Madinah. This is significant, since it shows that the ruling they gave was not just contingent on the Muslims being in Mecca in a state of weakness, but is valid for all time. 

Some people might be wondering that if Islam indeed advocates such an approach, then what is all this we hear about jihad? How can we explain the warfare that the Prophet (peace be upon him) and his Companions waged against the pagans? 

The answer to this is that jihad in Islamic Law can be waged for a number of reasons, but compelling people to accept Islam is simply not one of them.

For: #‎Zikrlah‬

Share! Its "Sadqa-e-Jaaria"

More updates:@ www.facebook.com/skbola1
www.facebook.com/skbola3www.skbola.blogspot.com
www.skbola.tumblr.comwww.facebook.com/skbola4
www.facebook.com/skbola5BBBM chanel:C0022E26C
Twitter : @skbola1.BBM: 28C5113C
WhatsApp: 2348039654134

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post